Relieve the pressure on your capacity and bridge skills gaps
Professional services complement in-house skills and scope so you can fulfil multi-vendor, multi-technology deployments, including analytical, advanced technical and engineering support.
Backed by our full project management capabilities, our flexible levels of expertise enable you to go to market with new products and solutions across multiple geographies to maximise services revenue and ensuring successful delivery.
- Project based services requests
- Project management and project lead support
- Multi-vendor expertise from our technical engineers certified in multiple vendor and technologies
- Pre-sales extension through
Enable customers to benefit from the latest IT advances and multi-vendor integrations. Leverage our expertise to building proposals and recommend configurations across technologies, vendor solutions and deployment scenarios.
- Solution design: We use the latest architecture standards, guidelines and site templates to deliver the best solution designs possible
- Consultancy: Business technology consultancy to address problem resolution, solution validation and best-solution advancement
Services that provide resources for simple installations or complex multi-country, multi-technology deployments, delivered remotely or on customers’ premises.
- Rack and stack: Bumi Optimus field engineering capabilities provide onsite coverage nationwide
- Implementations: Business technology consultancy to address problem resolution, solution validation and best-solution advancement
- Migrations and updates: On-site and remote translation of settings to newer versions, or migration to new solutions with more advanced configurations
Get more value out of IT investments by evaluating current infrastructure, optimising configurations, and leveraging advanced features. Align to new business requirements and boost security, performance, and availability for your infrastructure.
- Health check and configuration audit: A proactive assessment of your security infrastructure and the environment where we identify vulnerabilities, optimisation opportunities and recommendations for improvement
- Network assessments: A review of existing network infrastructure, its management and its performance. By analysing the design and configuration, we identify optimisation opportunities and recommendations for improvement
- Consultancy: Best practice guidelines, assessments, upgrade and capacity advisory services to maximise return of investment for evolving business requirements